Start a Career at Woodlands, today!
If you’re looking to begin work and start earning immediately, we have opportunities waiting for you. Whether you are a practiced healthcare professional or just starting out, you’ll find a position here with Woodlands Senior Living.
Join us and make a meaningful difference.
- Direct Care Staff (CNA, PSS, CRMA)
- Activities Aides
We all rely on each other to make each day the best day possible for every resident we serve, and honoring that is what drives us.
- Health Insurance – full-time employees only
- Dental Insurance – full-time employees only
- Paid Vacation
- 401K savings and investment plan
- Short- and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Advancement Opportunities
- Company paid trainings and certifications
- On-going in-service trainings
- Internal promotions as they become available
- Perfect attendance bonus
Below are Woodlands positions that periodically become available
- Nurse (RN & LPN): Coordinates and provides resident health services
- Personal Care Attendant (PCA): Provides residents with personal care, assistance with activities of daily living as well as other daily service assignments
- Certified Residential Medication Aide (CRMA): Administers prescribed medications/treatments to residents and assists with personal care
- Housekeeper: Performs daily cleaning of resident rooms and common areas
- Dietary Aide/Cook: Prepares and serves resident meals in accordance with established menu and prescribed diets
Check our current employment opportunities
Hear what it’s like to have a career with us.
Woodlands Senior Living
141 W River Road
Waterville, ME 04901
Proud member of: