Start a Career at Woodlands, today!
If you’re looking to begin work and start earning immediately, we have opportunities waiting for you. Whether you are a practiced healthcare professional or just starting out, you’ll find a position here with Woodlands Senior Living.
Join us and make a meaningful difference.
- Direct Care Staff (CNA, PSS, CRMA)
- Activities Aides
We all rely on each other to make each day the best day possible for every resident we serve, and honoring that is what drives us.
- Health Insurance – full-time employees only
- Dental Insurance – full-time employees only
- Paid Vacation
- 401K savings and investment plan
- Short- and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Advancement Opportunities
- Company paid trainings and certifications
- On-going in-service trainings
- Internal promotions as they become available
- Perfect attendance bonus
Below are Woodlands positions that periodically become available
- Nurse (RN & LPN): Coordinates and provides resident health services
- Personal Care Attendant (PCA): Provides residents with personal care, assistance with activities of daily living as well as other daily service assignments
- Certified Residential Medication Aide (CRMA): Administers prescribed medications/treatments to residents and assists with personal care
- Housekeeper: Performs daily cleaning of resident rooms and common areas
- Dietary Aide/Cook: Prepares and serves resident meals in accordance with established menu and prescribed diets
Check our current employment opportunities
Woodlands Memory Care of Madison
Woodlands Senior Living of Farmington
Woodlands Senior Living of Waterville
Woodlands Memory Care of Rockland
Woodlands Senior Living of Hallowell
Woodlands Memory Care of Lewiston
Woodlands Senior Living of Brewer
Cape Memory Care
Hear what it’s like to have a career with us.
Woodlands Senior Living
141 W River Road
Waterville, ME 04901
Proud member of: