Woodlands Memory Care of Farmington is the first and only purpose-built senior living community in Franklin County, designed exclusively to address the unique needs of individuals living with Alzheimer’s disease and related memory impairments.
Since 1980, our family-owned organization has provided the people of Maine a trusted partner in assisted living and memory care. With locations throughout the state in both major cities and rural communities, Woodlands Senior Living makes each day the best day possible for every resident we serve, while helping to bring peace of mind to the people who love them.
We are diligent in employing a team of compassionate, competent, and engaged staff. Each of our locations is intentionally designed and impeccably maintained with residents’ comfort and safety directing every decision. An unwavering commitment to the well being of the residents we serve has been- and always will be – our highest priority.
Phase Two of Woodlands Senior Living of Farmington is underway. With an anticipated completion date of Fall 2018, the addition will accommodate an additional 58 assisted living residents and 22 independent living apartments.
By The Numbers
- $4 Million 20,000 Sq. Ft. Purpose-built Facility
- Estimated 28-30 Full Time Jobs
- 36-Bed Memory Care Community
- 12 Private Rooms
- 12 Double Rooms (24 MaineCare subsidized beds)
- Construction Start Date: Fall, 2016
- Facility Grand Opening: September 26, 2017
- Security & Mobility: Our intentionally designed, secured environment for living features the freedom of movement with cues to guide residents, as well as a 24-hour video-monitoring safety system.
- Engagement: Multiple common areas such as living rooms, libraries, and TV rooms are designed to help residents feel safe in their surroundings while offering opportunities to gather together comfortably.
- Supervised Health & Nutrition: Medication management and routine health monitoring, coupled with scheduled home-made meals and nutritious snacks give reassurance that wellness is a top priority.
- Recreation: Expansive, secured outdoor courtyard with walking paths, gardens, and gazebo encourage outside enjoyment, while our thoughtfully planned daily activities program promotes continued involvement in personal interests.
- Comfort: Residents enjoy fully furnished private and shared bedrooms each with their own private bathrooms, all of which can be decorated and furnished with personal items to create a home-like and familiar environment.
- Care: Our specially trained staff respects the unique individuality of every resident we serve, which is why each resident has a personalized plan of service tailored to their particular strengths and needs.